Wednesday, April 20, 2011

wishing for a TARDIS

time is flying, blog!

the good thing about this is it's getting closer to the season six premier of Doctor Who! yay!!!

the bad thing about this is that I'm almost out if time for this post to be considered on time.*

the only good thing about there not being enough time for a proper update is that there was nothing much to say about the uneventful day.

* although there have been days I've technically been late, my sleep schedule was also off kilter and as far as I personally was concerned, it felt like it was on time. and as this is my personal blog exploring my thoughts and feelings, I think this should go by what time I think or feel it is. my sleep schedule is fine at the moment. therefore, normal rules apply at the moment. (that was longer than expected.)

Disqus for The Unread Blog

blog comments powered by Disqus