Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yesterday

yesterday I inexplicably fell asleep at 10:30pm. which means I didn't sit down to write a blog post. so I'll write two today. as for this one, I have no idea what I was gonna ramble about yesterday. I had a plan yesterday, too. ah well.
so once again I'm finding that I want to do 10 things, but I only have time for 5. I think I'm gonna have to work out some kind of time management plan.
by the way, I'm writing this from my phone in bed. which is probably how I would've ended up writing it yesterday had I not fallen asleep. :/
I must mention that it feels kinda weird not feeling guilty about having missed the second day. not writing a whole paragraph berating myself. instead of "oh no!" it's "oops! *giggle.*" which is much better, really.
so now I think I need to start working on my podcast. gotta plan everything from the topics to possible guests. all the best episodes had a firm structure.
oh, did I ever mention we've been syndicated. our show can be heard every Tues. and Thurs. at 3pm EDT. on freekradio.com. (so many abbreviations in that sentence!)
well I'm gonna go have what will probably be a very boring day. but near the end I'll write another blog that you will hopefully find somewhat interesting.

Disqus for The Unread Blog

blog comments powered by Disqus